the virtual feel good pill you'll never have to swallow.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Change Clothes and Go

Jay-Z said it best to be honest- a new look can do so much, especially motivation-wise.  In my last post I spoke about spring cleaning.  Well I did my own sorting through of thoughts and realized that as much as I loved this blog it was time to freshen it up for spring so I've moved!  I now own www.positivb.com which is a part of the WordPress community.  I have recopied all the old posts (I guess that counts as a little crazy but I enjoyed it) and now have a lovely crisp white (very fashion forward for spring-summer) page at wordpress.  I want to thank all of you for reading this consistently or whenever you've had time.  I loved this project more than I can say and I'm excited to keep going.  So click on the link www.positivb.com take a look at the new "do" and let me know what you think.  Subscribe to the posts via email so you can keep current, and more importantly enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment